Thinking of Buying a Hoverboard for Christmas? then you must be one of the super organised few. Many customers usually begin searching for Hoverboards for Xmas around October time. However, there are good reasons why you should start looking for a Hoverboard earlier.
Buying anything for Christmas can be a daunting task. That’s why many Brit’s are keen to get their Xmas shopping finished earlier on. In our case, many customers tend to begin buying a Hoverboard for Christmas as soon as August. This month we begin to experience a huge spike in Hoverboard sales specifically for the Christmas sales.
In this article, we’ll help customers make the right decision and understand the positives of buying Hoverboard for Christmas as early as this month. Some of these include:
- Getting the best deals before it’s too late
- Finding the right design and model before it’s sold out
- Less stress when it’s out of the way!
However, there are other reasons why customers are better off buying Hoverboards for Christmas sooner rather than later. Much of these reasons we will outline below are what customers tend to get stung with:
- Dodgy sellers tend to appear very close during the Christmas period, only to disappear immediately after.
- Courier companies are often outstretched and delivery times are unpredictable
We want to make sure that British Hoverboard consumers are making the right decision when buying Hoverboards for Christmas. That is why SWEGWAY PRO is dedicating itself to offering customers impartial advice and guidance 24/7. Simply give our professional team a call on 0113 320 2299 and let us help you!
Buying a Hoverboard Early for Christmas? What You Need to Know
When buying a Hoverboard early for Christmas there are a number of things that you need to know. We all want to see happy faces on Christmas day and there’s no surer way to do this than to buy them a Hoverboard. However, we want to make sure that customers follow our guidelines to ensuring a healthy Hoverboard come Xmas day.
Our Hoverboards for sale are made up of electrical components and a Samsung Lithium-Ion battery pack. Therefore, while these are very reliable and safe products, we ask that customers follow the general guidelines if storing them for any longer than 30-days.
- Read the user manual. The user manual has certain guidelines you must follow especially if storing the board for prolonged periods of time.
- Ensure proper battery care. Lithium batteries require regular charge even if not being used. So if you are leaving the Hoverboard in storage for any longer than 30 days, please give it just a short 10-minute top-up of charge each fortnight.
- Store it in a dry place. Hoverboards are not waterproof. So be sure to keep it in a dry place where no damp or water may penetrate the internal components of your Hoverboard.
- Test the Hoverboard and give it a physical check before storing it away for Christmas. That way, if there are any issues, you can have them rectified in advance. Nobody wants issues on Christmas day!
All Hoverboards each come with a 12-month warranty for extra peace of mind. So should there be anything wrong with your Hoverboard throughout its 12-months of use then we have you covered. However, customers must follow the guidelines of care outlined in their user manual to avoid voiding the warranty.
Hoverboards for Sale UK
At SWEGWAY PRO, we specialise in selling premium Hoverboards for sale made from British design. This means that each component within the Swegway is from Bespoke design to suit our British consumer. We put safety first, guaranteeing reliability and quality in each Hoverboard we sell.
As the longest-running Hoverboard company in England, we’re proud to supply our British consumers with the best Hoverboards for sale in the UK. Based in Leeds, West Yorkshire, we bring Premium Hoverboards to your door nationwide. Take advantage of our free next day delivery service or pick up a Hoverboard from our Leeds-based store TODAY!
Want more information about our Hoverboards for sale? Or perhaps you’re thinking of buying a Hoverboard for Christmas nice and early? If so, get in touch with us to discuss the best options for you. Our Hoverboard helpline is open 24/7 on 0113 320 2299.
Also, check out our awesome selection of other safe and tested Hoverboards here.
Follow SWEGWAY PRO on social media
Want to keep up to date with SWEGWAY PRO? if so, follow us on social media!