So you’re thinking of buying Hoverboards for sale but not sure how easy it is riding Hoverboards for the first time? Hopefully, this article will help!
Many of you who have already purchased a Hoverboard for sale recall the first time getting on one. However, for those of you who have never been on a Hoverboard before, you’re probably wondering what it’s like. Riding Hoverboards for the first time may look complicated. However, it’s far simpler than it looks!
In this article, we’ll offer a small guide on the simple process of getting on and off a Hoverboard. Furthermore, we’ll provide a simple guide to riding Hoverboards for the first time, including how to get your balance right.
So if you’re wanting to buy Hoverboards for sale and you’re not quite sure about how difficult it is, don’t worry. We are 100% confident that you’ll be whizzing around your Hoverboard in no time at all. In fact, believe it or not, it takes the average kid riding a Hoverboard for the first time less than 10-minutes to get the hang of it.
So without further delay, let’s get started with the step-by-step process of riding Hoverboards for the first time…
Riding Hoverboards for the first time
After buying a Hoverboard, the most exciting time is beginning to ride one for the first time. D0n’t be put down by the complexity of such a gadget. Once you get started it is very easy to get the hang of. In fact, we expect that you’ll be a PRO at riding Hoverboards within 10-minutes or less. The only thing that you’d need to be careful of is the skirting boards in your house – sorry, mum!
When you receive your Hoverboard from SWEGWAY PRO, you’ll first notice the following inside the packaging:
- External brown box
- Internal custom-made box
- UL certified charging adaptor and BS1363 approved fused plug
- User Manual
- And of course, the Hoverboard
We recommend that you always keep the external brown box as well as the internal packaging. This is due to the packaging being custom made. There will be no other alternative type of box that is perfect enough to transport the Hoverboard. While you may think that you don’t need it, the chances are that one day you might.
The Hoverboard will also come with our UL certified Hoverboard chargers and fused plugs. These are our premium quality charging adaptors that are independently tested and verified here in England under all UK directives of safety.
We recommend that you give the user manual a thorough read and ensure that you understand all the care instructions outlined therein. We recommend you fully acknowledge the user manuals do’s and don’ts so that you refrain from voiding your Hoverboard warranty.
Riding Your Hoverboard
Riding your Hoverboard for the first time might be the most exciting moment of your life. You’re finally getting what you always wished for and right there in front of your eyes is the HOVERBOARD.
So, how will you begin riding your Hoverboard for the first time? Well, here’s a step-by-step guide to how we think you should do it:
- Make sure that you are wearing protective gear. This is the same type of gear you would be expected to wear while rollerskating.
- Start off by turning on your Hoverboard and ensuring that it is on a flat and even surface.
- Our Hoverboards are self-levelling, meaning that it will be easier to get on and off your Hoverboard. Therefore, riding it for the first time is easier than ever!
- Try to start off somewhere indoors and preferably on the carpet. This is so that if you do take a little tumble, you’re landing on something softer than hard floor or concrete.
- When first getting on, be sure to relax and not make sudden movements. Speed and direction of your Hoverboard are dictated by the way in which you distribute your body weight. So the more sudden movements you make, the more the Hoverboard follows. So don’t panic!
- When riding a Hoverboard for the first time, try to lean on someone or something. If you cannot hold someone’s hand then try to use a wall or a sofa to help you balance. You can slowly release yourself as you learn how to gain more control independently.
…Before you know it, you’ll be whipping around your Hoverboard and never wanting to jump off!
Where to buy Hoverboards UK
If you’re wanting to buy Hoverboards in the UK then there’s no better place to buy one than from SWEGWAY PRO. They have the largest range of premium Hoverboards for sale made from British design.
Each Hoverboard for sale is from UK specification and British design, specifically for the UK consumer. Furthermore, each Hoverboard undergoes independent testing and verification under all British directives of safety. It is for this reason that SWEGWAY PRO is able to guarantee 100% safety and reliability throughout their entire Hoverboard range.
Buy your Hoverboards from the largest independent retailer of premium Hoverboards for sale and get FREE next-day Hoverboard delivery and a 1-year warranty!
Also, check out our awesome selection of other safe and tested Hoverboards here.
Follow SWEGWAY PRO on social media
Want to keep up to date with SWEGWAY PRO? if so, follow us on social media!