Does the UK Swegway have a rider weight limit?
- Yes, our standard edition Segways / Swegways and Hoverboards can support any driver up to 120kg OR 18.90 stones. Please refer to the specific product specification on the online shop for more details.
Are there any accessories available for my UK Swegway?
- We have a wide range of Swegway / Hoverboard accessories to choose from. Whether it be Swegway Carrier Bags to carry your Hoverboard around, or you want to convert your board in to a Go-Kart with our Hoverkart range. Or perhaps its your first time on a Swegway and would like a Training Handle? we have you covered.
Do you offer discounts?
- Our Swegways and Hoverboards are priced with Free Delivery and 12-Month Warranty included! We always try to remain competitive in price, but we focus primarily on the quality and safety of our UK Swegways and Hoverboards. If you think that you have found a quality UK Swegway cheaper elsewhere, then please think about why it might be so cheap. If you have any questions, queries or concerns, our lines are open 24/7.
Can I see the Swegway / Hoverboard in action?
- We have a dedicated youtube page: here. Please visit the page for tips and tricks so you can get the best out of our product. Alternatively we continue to provide you with our latest products and reviews via our Hoveboard News & Social Media pages.
Where can I ride my UK Swegway?
- Our boards are designed to handle multiple terrain. This means you can easily glide, manage bumpy roads and speed on smooth surfaces. See this comprehensive guide on exactly what types of terrain your hover-board can be used here. Please bare in mind that each hoverboard can handle different gradient, so be sure to know which board is best for you before buying.
Is there a limit on how many boards I can order?
- No, you can order as many as you like. You’ll not be charged any extra delivery, either.
Does Swegway-Pro.co.uk offer after care & warranty?
- All our boards come with a one year warranty & 6 months battery warranty. For more information on our aftercare services please click here.
Is the board suitable for all ages?
- We believe in bringing generations together, age is just a number… and our number is 0113 320 2299 😉
What’s inside my UK Swegway?
- We believe in the balance (no pun intended) of quality & price, therefore our Swegway boards use top of the range official Samsung batteries which offer you extended riding time and optimal safety. All our components have been full MSDS safety inspected and CE certified. All our plugs are UK BS1363 approved and fused. We are the only company who are established for the purpose of providing British customers a UK SAFE Hoverboard.
What do I do if my Swegway has a fault?
- All our UK Swegway products come with a 6 months battery & 12 month Swegway board guarantee. We quality check all our products on site at the factory & again before postage. Should you receive a defective product, please visit our contact us tab to provide us with full details, and one of our team will respond to your query right away. Our commitment is to provide you with the UK’s best quality Hoverboards and Swegways. We will either repair or replace your board without cost to you.
Is the Segway original?
- Yes. All our boards are custom made to include top spec & quality. We supply to both public and trade customers and therefore have a duty of care to provide you with the best Swegways and Hoverboards in the United Kingdom, and beyond.
Why should I buy a Swegway from SwegwayPro UK?
- We aren’t just your average supplier. From the design stage to delivery, we are part of the full supply chain. This means we will always deliver exceptional customer care, quality control and a customer focused after care system. Furthermore, our UK Swegways and Hoverboards are 100% UK Safe and UK Compliant.
Can I see the product before I buy it?
- Please refer to our YouTube page to see the SegwayPro in action. Alternatively, you can arrange an appointment with one of our consultants who will invite you for a trial run!
How can I pay for my order?
- For more information on how you can best buy one of our Swegway Hoverboards, please visit our Secure Payments page. This page details our methods of payment, helping you choose which payment process is best for you. SwegwayPro UK accept all major debit and credit cards. Our Payment Portal is fully SSL Encrypted and 3D-secure. This is the world-safest method of paying online. We do not take your bank details over the phone as this does not protect you or us.
How do Swegway boards actually work?
- Well, don’t we have the answer for you! – take a look at our “How it Works” page right here.
How easy is it to ride a Hoverboard?
- If you’ve ever wondered just how easy it is to ride a Swegway, this quick guide will explain just how simple it is. You’ll be able to ride your Hoverboard in no time!
Are the UK Swegways you sell online safe?
A lot of care and attention has been put in to making sure that our products do conform to British and European Standards, are sturdy and withstand the test of many types of British terrain. Even more-so, we have ensured that our plug sockets and fuses are the same. Our Swegway also contains the original Samsung heavy duty battery cells, and we have conducted full MSDS safety inspections prior to installation of each one.
Should I wear any protective gear when riding a Swegway?
- Please take some time to read our Personal Safety on UK Swegways page for information on how to remain safe when riding on your Hoverboard.
I’m not sure which Swegway or Hoverboard to buy!
- We know as consumers you want to know the difference between the models available, so we have reviewed them for you and broke it down into a nice neat comparison chart. Take a look at our UK Swegway Reviews!